Words go here.....

Hi! This is a little window into my world. I'm going to get better about posting, I promise, and we're going to have some marvelous adventures together.

~namaste

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Okay!

A lot has happened since the last time I posted, as you may have guessed by the length of time that's passed. (What the hell happened to February?) Well, I had a lot of time to do some thinking, and a whole lot of cooking. Not to mention the knitting. My god, the knitting. I have gone on another sock kick, but we're not here to talk about socks.

I think that it's time to widen the depth and breadth of this blog. It's all well and good talking about my creature creations, but it gets old for me pretty quickly, to be honest with you. So I'm thinking about branching out, perhaps a little farther than I already have.

See, I work in a kitchen in a retirement community. That really opens up a lot of windows. I live in a small town, I read way too much for my own good, and even, occasionally, write a little something here and there. It's not much, but it's my life. I also love taking pictures.


I'm going to play this one by ear.

Oh, and the boyfriend is out of the picture. I can't really say that I'm too sorry to see him go. I learned a lot from him, but the time came for us to move on, and I have tried and tried to make that abundantly clear to him, but he' just not getting it. I wish I could fix that, but god knows we can't control anyone else's life.



Anyway, moving on (and I am trying), I went into Shirley, the town where I went to high school, and took a look around. I haven't spent a lot of time there over the last few years, so I thought I would take my camera down and have a look around. I have to say, the experience was unique. Quite apart from the fact that quite a bit has changed around town, there was also the plain and simple fact that I was seeing the town through fresh eyes for the first time, and my god, it was beautiful. Despite the clouds. And the recent rain. Not to mention the constant string of cars headed for more exciting destinations like....Mountain View? I don't know. All I know is that the pictures turned out great.....



Anyway, I'm rambling...the sleeping pill will kick in any minute, and leave me dozing until my alarm wakes me at a godawful hour. I'm going hiking tomorrow afternoon. I love you all!

~namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs